We all agree now that Facebook knows a lot about us. Although Facebook pleads innocence although just to an extent, that we already knew it. It is true. We never read the terms of agreement and do not know how far we had agreed to be disclosed to the giant social media platform, but it know so much that it made Mark Zuckerberg apologize publically after the Cambridge Analytica Scandal, tarnished the repute of the one of the largest tech organizations of the world. The feature provided by Facebook, Download Facebook Data allows you to explore everything that Facebook is keeping a track of.
read more Facebook in Hot Waters after the Cambridge Analytica scandal
How to download Facebook Data?
Ever wonder how Facebook knows the People You May Know list or how does it show you the pages that you are really interested in? Well the answer is obvious. It is keeping a track of your data.
Luckily there is a way in which you can know all the data that Facebook is keeping on your behalf. Even if you deactivate the account, the data will still be there.
Here are the steps to take in order to find the data you are looking for.
- On the top right corner of your Facebook homepage, click the down arrow.
- From the Drop down menu select settings
- From the settings select Download a copy of my data at the bottom of the page.
- After that the following page shows up. Here is a look at it.
- Once you select start my archive. it will take sometime but once the archive is complete you can open it from the downloads.
So this is an easy way to understand and have knowledge about what data is stored by Facebook.
Are you worried about data security on Facebook after the Cambridge Analytica, Let us know by commenting below.
read more Facebook Lite Launching In Developed Countries Too